HANDS-ON Growing Your Practice Through Endodontics
Presented by John West, DDS, MSD
- Unravel the toothache headache
- Explore efficient and proper endodontic emergency treatment
- Diagnose and treat the $100,000 Cracked Tooth Syndrome that is in your practice right now
- Investigate properly treating the endodontic dark tooth in the esthetic zone
- Consider implant vs. endo: How do I decide?
- Learn to “Find” all canals
- Learn to “Follow” all canals
- Learn to prepare a Glidepath for successful Shaping
- Learn to make a Conefit for easy 3D obturation
- Learn to “Find” all Canals: Secrets of chamber roadmaps
- Learn to “Follow” all Canals: Manual Motions and the lost art or restraint
- Learn to “Finish” all Canals: Shaping, 3D Cleaning, Conefit, and easy 3D obturation
John West, DDS, MSD, is a clinical visionary, inventor, author and teacher. As founder and director of the Center for Endodontics, he is recognized as one of world’s premier educators in clinical and interdisciplinary endodontics. Dr. West received his DDS from the University of Washington where he is an affiliate associate professor. He earned his MSD in endodontics at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine where he is a clinical instructor. Dr. West presents endodontic continuing education internationally while maintaining a private practice in Tacoma, Washington.
Breakfast and lunch provided
Saturday, March 24, 2018
9:00am - 5:00pm
$795 MDDS Member
Cancellation Deadline: March 16, 2018
Registration Deadline: March 20, 2018
This course is sponsored in part by:
3 Easy Ways to Register
Cancellations will be accepted and are entitled to a refund provided they are received at MDDS by the cancellation deadline. Refunds will not be given for cancellations after the cancellation deadline.
Parking MWDI_Parking Map
For your convenience, we have free parking in two retail garages within the Beauvallon building (east-facing side). Both garages are accessed from Lincoln Street between 9th and 10th Avenues. Parking in these garages is available on a first-come, first-served basis. **If you are attending a large course/event at the MWDI, we recommend arriving early in case the garages fill and alternative parking must be secured. Be aware - the garages come up quickly after you cross 9th Avenue and both have left lane entrances. All numbered spaces within both retail parking garages (without "Reserved" signs) are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Do not park in any spaces with a red sign that says “Matrix” or "KCNC." Do not park in the residential parking. Residential garages are at the back of the retail garages. The north and south garages are not connected. Both have open parking available.